Tuesday 10 February 2015

First figure-related post, WonFes

I thought I'll be able to control my figures spending if I just stubbornly collect male scaled figures only, but I was so wrong... I already have 29 figures in my collection and 14 ordered/pre-ordered items. And I still have a very long list of wishlisted figures, mostly figures that was released before I start collecting or those I thought I don't need but later regrets my decision.

Putting the overpriced prior released figures aside, even the future releases are beaconing my wallet to the void /seriously. Recently the WonFes (or Tokyo Wonder Festival) made me happy with all the releases that I didn't expect, and at the same time my heart ache for my bank account. My reaction for the event can be summarized by the following video.

I don't need it. I don't need it. I NEED IT!!!

Let's talk about some figures announced during WonFes.

[Alter] Matsuoka Rin (Free!)

Rin is not my favorite, but I already have Makoto and Haruka. So why not have Rin too.

[Alter] Kitashirakawa Anko (Tamako Market)

So cute... >///<. If I'm filthy rich, I'll definitely buy this figure but I'm not. So I'll just adores how cute this image is...

[Alter] Atobe Keigo (Shin Tennis no Oujisama)

I'll watch all Prince of Tennis series just to rationalize buying him.

[Alter] Heiwajima Shizuo (Durarara!!)

Renewal! Just like Natsume. I'll look forward for this~

[Alter] Orihara Izaya (Durarara!!)

Now I can say goodbye to all the overpriced Shizuo and Izaya figures... Thank you Alter!!!

[GSC] Akemi Homura (Gekijouban Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica)

Since I'm mostly interested with anime with a lot of bishie and voiced by many danshi seiyuu that I like, Madoka Magica is definitely not the type of anime that I'll even consider watching. But all interesting reviews about it made me to finally watched it and it unexpectedly very good and leave quite an impact to me. I want this figure,...............but I can't.

[GSC] Hoozuki (Hoozuki no Reitetsu)

He's too cute to be Hoozuki-sama, to bad GSC. It's fine because I didn't collect nendoroids anyway.

[GSC] Koujaku (DRAMAtical Murder)

Koujaku nendoroid announced.
...........It's not like I won't collect nendos, I can't. Just like all the cute bishoujo figures that I want~~~ /cry

[GSC] Link (Zelda no Densetsu: Skyward Sword)

Hurm.... I might want this~

U-huh, cannot add more labels, will continue in Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment