Tuesday 10 February 2015

WonFes: Part 2

Part 2 and continuation of my previous post...

[Kotobukiya] Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)

This'll definitely become my wishlisted figure. I just love Koto.

[Kotobukiya] Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji ~Book of Circus~)

I'm just glad that I decided to buy Koto's version of Sebastian instead of Megahouse.

[Max Factory] Kagamine Len (Vocaloid)

He looks so frigging nice..... But I'm just not into vocaloid. I have to pass on this.

[MegaHouse] Uchiha Itachi (Naruto Shippuuden)

Uh, I don't have any Naruto figures, but I probably need this~

[MegaHouse] Takasugi Shinsuke (Gintama)

I have a feeling that it's pre-order will be sold out quite fast. Need-To-Keep-My-Eyes-Peeled-Off. /iseethigh

[Union Creative] Ginoza Nobuchika (Psycho-Pass)

Kuh, they have Ginoza figures,... but I didn't buy their Makishima and Kougami releases. Ahhh, I'm regretting my choices. Union is a bit pricey and the quality is not as good either. But I just need to have a Ginoza in my room...

[Union Creative] Ciel Phantomhive, Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji ~Book of Circus~)

Hm... Union also releasing Black Butler figures? Hopefully their figures quality will improve by then.

[Union Creative] Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai)

I already pre-ordered Takara Tomy's Meliodas, but I look forward to Union's Meliodas. Their prototypes always look great. I'm hoping for Ban figure after this. Please make his abs as good as Alter please. /hurhurhur

[Union Creative] Sakamoto (Sakamoto desu ga?)

...wait, what? I think it's manga is quite odd, but I still read it. And now an action figure? Sakamoto is just full of surprises~

[Union Creative] Sakamaki Shuu (Diabolik Lovers)

OMG, is this even real life?

[Union Creative] Sakamaki Kanato (Diabolik Lovers)

Well, I have no choice but to love Union for this...

[Azone] Ichimatsu Kohina (Gugure! Kokkuri-san)

Kohina! I had been considering getting at least one cute fashion doll. I WILL BUY THIS. BTW, Kohina is now literally a doll.

[Arcadia] Yasuri Shichika (Katanagatari)

Oh, wow. Shichika figures. Will look forward for this~

...that was quite a long post. I'm having fun posting this. No matters how much my wallet and bank account suffers, I have a lot more fun seeing my favorite characters getting a figures.

2 comments:

  1. Omg I can't believe they did the DiaLovers. It feels surreal XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ It's very unexpected. I even doubt my eyes at first~

      Delete