Tuesday 11 November 2014

Walkthrough: London Detective Story

This is the walkthrough for 「London Detective Story」 to get each character's End and BadEnd.

Characters available


William Sherlock Holmes

Holmes End

[1] I can't do this.
[2] I know just the thing.
[3] That's very impressive.
[4] Kind of interesting.
[5] Think.
[6] Red to the right.
[7] Think.
[8] Green to the left.
[9] Think.
[10] Yellow up.
[11] Holmes
[12] His better hand.
[13] Think.
[14] He was looking for something.
[15] Mr. Holmes.
[ ] SAVE#1
[16] Think.
[17] Red up.
[18] Think.
[19] Yellow left.
[20] Think.
[21] Blue to the right.
[22] Do this myself.
[23] Green down.

Holmes BadEnd

[1-15] Same as Holmes End OR load SAVE#1
[16] Let Watson do the work.


John H. Watson

Watson End

[1] I can't do this.
[2] I have to decline.
[3] This sounds fishy to me.
[4] Kind of interesting.
[5] Let Watson do the work.
[6] Watson
[7] The wound.
[8] Let Watson answer.
[9] Mr. Watson.
[10] Let Watson do the work.
[ ] SAVE#2
[11] I'll go with you.

Watson BadEnd

[1-10] Same as Watson End OR load SAVE#2
[11] I won't go with you.


James Morris

Morris End

[1] All in good time...
[2] I have to decline.
[3] This sounds fishy to me.
[4] Rather shady.
[5] Let James do the work.
[6] Morris
[7] The motive.
[8] Let James answer.
[9] James.
[10] Let James do the work.
[ ] SAVE#3
[11] Look for James.

Morris BadEnd

[1-10] Same as Morris End OR load SAVE#3
[11] Got to the mansion with Holmes.


Finally being able to find Holmes BadEnd and post this walkthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment