Monday 16 June 2014

Walkthrough: The Men of Yoshiwara

This walkthrough will get you both Happy Ending, Super Happy Ending, and unlock all CGs for all characters. Worked for both iOS (Forbidden Romance: The Men of Yoshiwara) and PC version (The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya).

Male Oiran...


Takao

Takao Super Happy Ending

[1] Stare in awe
[2] Push him aside
[3] I'm sorry
[4] Takao-san
[5] Yes...
[6] O-okay
[7] Ask Takao to save you
[8] Don't touch
[9] Tokiwa-san said something mean
[10] Tell him that you're scared
[11] A noisy place
[12] Call his name
[13] Will still wait
[14] You want me to make a move?
[15] It's for you
[16] Surrender your body
[17] I'll think of a better way
[18] Try your best to buy his freedom
[19] It doesn't matter
[20] I won't dream anymore
[21] I won't disappear
[22] I'm scared
[23] Accept
[24] Me too.
[25] Is it really okay?
[26] I'll go too.

Takao Happy Ending

Note: Play until Takao Chapter 13 once, and restart from Chapter 13 with Likeability:0%.

[1-24] Restart from Takao Chapter 13
[25] I want to stay here
[26] Mother, help me.

Unlock CGs (PC version only)

Note: Must finish Takao Super Happy OR Happy Ending

[ ] Play Takao's Sequel
[ ] Play Takao's Date Scenario

Unlock Sub Scenario CGs

[ ] Play Valentine's Day Scenario, Takao
[ ] Play White Day Scenario, Takao


Tokiwa

Tokiwa Super Happy Ending

[1] It's the first time
[2] I'm scared...but...
[3] It's because your face is very beautiful
[4] Yes...
[5] I couldn't forget about yesterday
[6] Brush his hand away
[7] Call out to him
[8] I'm really curious
[9] Is there a reason that you told me this?
[10] Why don't you let it go outside?
[11] I think it would look really good on you
[12] Are you okay?
[13] Fret over it
[14] Please tell me anything
[15] Say you love him
[16] Just nod since there's nothing that can be done
[17] I'm serious now
[18] You can't lose
[19] ...
[20] I've fallen in love with you all over again.
[21] Please wait for my reply
[22] Keep staring at him
[23] I can't leave you, Tokiwa-san
[24] Try to say something
[25] Tell the truth
[26] I wish I could
[27] I love you

Tokiwa Happy Ending

Note: Play until Tokiwa Chapter 13 once, and restart from Chapter 13 with Likeability:0%.

[1-25] Restart from Tokiwa Chapter 13
[26] What does Iroha-san say?
[27] I like you, Tokiwa-san

Unlock CGs (PC version only)

Note: Must finish Tokiwa Super Happy OR Happy Ending

[ ] Play Tokiwa's Sequel
[ ] Play Tokiwa's Date Scenario


Kagura

Kagura Super Happy Ending

[1] I asked for Kagura-san
[2] ...Nice to meet you
[3] I don't have money for that
[4] You should've told me that
[5] Please stop...
[6] Yes, we talked a little about Western studies.
[7] Yes, of course
[8] This is boring
[9] I want to chat
[10] I'll try the rest on my own
[11] I trust you
[12] Go inside Kikuya
[13] Yes, I do mind
[14] Thank you for helping me
[15] Okay
[16] I'm a little disappointed
[17] Of course not
[18] I'll buy it now
[19] I know everything about him
[20] Close your eyes
[21] Apologize
[22] I want to see you right away
[23] What do you mean?
[24] Kagura-san...
[25] Touch Kagura-san
[26] I love you, Kagura-san

Kagura Happy Ending

Note: Play until Kagura Chapter 13 once, and restart from Chapter 13 with Likeability:0%.

[1-24] Restart from Kagura Chapter 13
[25] It was supposed to be like this from the start
[26] Appeal to him with your eyes

Unlock CGs (PC version only)

Note: Must finish Kagura Super Happy OR Happy Ending

[ ] Play Kagura's Sequel
[ ] Play Kagura's Date Scenario


Kagerou

Kagerou Super Happy Ending

[1] Apologize for your faults
[2] I won't tell anyone
[3] Play it off as a coincidence
[4] What a wonderful sentiment
[5] Say thank you
[6] ...
[7] Is it something precious?
[8] See how things go
[9] Hold his hand back
[10] Is there another way to get out of Yoshiwara?
[11] He was kind to me
[12] We're around the same age
[13] Say no
[14] Call his name
[15] Gently stroke his cheeks
[16] Don't worry about me, worry about yourself
[17] I'm sorry for keeping it a secret
[18] I like you Kagerou-san
[19] Yes...
[20] Okay
[21] Worse than yesterday
[22] Accept it obediently
[23] Hold his hand back
[24] Calm down
[25] Quietly nod
[26] I can't do that

Kagerou Happy Ending

Note: Play until Kagerou Chapter 13 once, and restart from Chapter 13 with Likeability:0%.

[1-24] Restart from Kagerou Chapter 13
[25] That's not the case
[26] Don't lie to me

Unlock CGs (PC version only)

Note: Must finish Kagerou Super Happy OR Happy Ending

[ ] Play Kagerou's Sequel
[ ] Play Kagerou's Date Scenario

Unlock Sub Scenario CGs

[ ] Play A Sign, Kagerou
[ ] Play Valentine's Day Scenario, Kagerou
[ ] Play White Day Scenario, Kagerou


Iroha

Iroha Super Happy Ending

[1] I-I'll do my best!
[2] Introduce yourself
[3] Because it's Iroha-san
[4] Why did I disobey mother?
[5] We kissed
[6] Please get used to it
[7] I want to see you
[8] Do you feel that way too...?
[9] Grabbed his clothing
[10] I have a bad feeling about this.
[11] For you too?
[12] I understand
[13] Slap Iroha-san's cheek
[14] I was happy
[15] Yes
[16] Do you make fireballs?
[17] W-Why...?
[18] You can't hide anything
[19] I'm not like that
[20] I'll be waiting...
[21] Isn't it painful?
[22] I wasn't expecting this
[23] It will get warm soon
[24] Don't hold back anymore
[25] I'm the same
[26] The truth is that I want to be next to you
[27] Kiss his chest

Iroha Happy Ending

Note: Play until Iroha Chapter 13 once, and restart from Chapter 13 with Likeability:0%.

[1-25] Restart from Iroha Chapter 13
[26] My work has piled up
[27] Hug him

Unlock CGs (PC version only)

Note: Must finish Iroha Super Happy OR Happy Ending

[ ] Play Iroha's Sequel
[ ] Play Iroha's Date Scenario

Unlock Sub Scenario CGs

[ ] Play Valentine's Day Scenario, Iroha
[ ] Play White Day Scenario, Iroha


Iroha 2nd Season

Iroha 2nd Season Super Happy Ending

[1] I want to be a family with you
[2] No means no
[3] That's horrible...
[4] You said too much
[5] Watch him
[6] You talked in your sleep
[7] I felt dizzy
[8] I trust your words, Iroha-san
[9] It's better to believe you
[10] Do you think it will go well?
[11] He predicted this, didn't he?
[12] What are you saying with such a serious look?
[13] I'm well aware of that
[14] Stare at Azusa
[15] I'll explain it myself
[16] ...Please dress me
[17] Will he become an adult?
[18] Seems like it might be difficult
[19] Stare into his eyes
[20] What happens after this is important
[21] Something fun? What's that?
[22] I'm pleased
[23] It's about your own safety though
[24] You're sly

Iroha 2nd Season Happy Ending

Note: Play until Iroha 2nd Season Chapter 8 once, and restart from Chapter 8 with Likeability:0%.

[1-21] Restart from Iroha 2nd Season Chapter 8
[22] Yes
[23] I'm worried
[24] I feel nervous

Unlock CG

Note: Play until Iroha 2nd Season Chapter 2 once, and restart from Chapter 2 with Likeability:0%.

[1-3] Restart from Iroha 2nd Season Chapter 2
[4] I can't leave him alone
[5] Ask him what he thinks about it
[6] I also was able to sleep well
[7] I haven't been sleeping
[8] I want to trust you
[9] I can't believe you
[10] You don't need to go that far
[11] He's become useful
[12] You're not just imagining things?
[13] What about yourself?
[14] I don't want to believe it


Hayabusa

Hayabusa Super Happy Ending

[1] "Do you need some help?"
[2] "I'm not a crybaby anymore."
[3] "I was thinking about the past."
[4] "Will we meet again?"
[5] "I want to call you Hayato."
[6] "I could never laugh at you."
[7] "You're a jerk."
[8] "I will."
[9] "I wish I hadn't gone to sleep."
[10] "I remember too."
[11] "I'm sorry."
[12] "No."
[13] "Takao's such a good person..."
[14] "Do you want to go to the mainland too?"
[15] "I'm sorry, Hayato."
[16] "I wouldn't know."
[17] Hold onto his kimono
[18] "Do you have any candy with you today?"
[19] "He's lying!"
[20] "You're not mad at me?"
[21] "Do you think Hayato's like that too?"
[22] Panic and move away from Hayato
[23] "He's not scary."
[24] "I'll do something for you."
[25] "Hayato...!"
[26] "Then it was useful?"

Hayabusa Happy Ending

Note: Play until Hayabusa Chapter 13 once, and restart from Chapter 13 with Likeability:0%.

[1-24] Restart from Hayabusa Chapter 13
[25] "Thank goodness..."
[26] "You're making a big deal out of it."


By following this walkthrough, you can unlock all CGs in the gallery. But in iOS, there's a CG from Iroha 2nd Season that was later removed by D3P and FIVE bonus illustrations that used to be able to be unlocked via invitation code.

So I'll include those CGs for your collections (*´・v・).


Credits:
[1] Shaye, for Takao and Tokiwa Endings

18 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I hope you don't mind but since you had not posted it already I thought I'd save you some trouble as I wrote down the Takao path as I went, I hope you find it helpful.
    http://sta.sh/0vvcg2uxaz8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks! I'll include your walkthrough here~ :)

      Delete
    2. I also finished Tokiwa's as well :)
      http://sta.sh/01s5dhmr61zy

      Delete
    3. The creator of this page please could you create a new page of your blog with the answers of the game my secrets pets of Assam?? Please! Is urgent!

      Delete
    4. The creator of this page please could you create a new page of your blog with the answers of the game my secrets pets of Assam?? Please! Is urgent!

      Delete
  2. heyyy sorry to bother youu.. do you hv iroha 2 sequel walkthrough and forbidden romance office lover walkthrough???? pleaseeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I haven't play those route yet. I was busy before, and now iOS 8 crashes the games, so I'll probably won't update the walkthrough for a while~

      Delete
    2. I've already updated Iroha 2nd Season walkthrough, but I won't be posting Office Lover walkthrough because I'm not playing it. Instead I'm currently playing Pub Encounter, so feel free to view its walkthrough! :-)

      Delete
  3. sorry to bother you. How do you get 2 crown to shine in Likability? and also how do you unlock iroha 2nd? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the late response.

      The likability crowns will change from silver colored to dim gold and bright gold (only the second one will seems to shine, the other just change in color), when you finished the Happy Ending and Super Happy Ending respectively.

      To buy Iroha 2nd Season, I think you need to finished the first Iroha route, then the 2nd Season will be unlocked.

      Delete
    2. Please someone can create a blog with the answers of my secrets pets plase

      Delete
    3. Please someone can create a blog with the answers of my secrets pets plase

      Delete
  4. thanks for adding the extra CGs!!!! it was super nice of you, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, the missing CG from Iroha's 2nd Season is actually of Asuza. To receive, you need to click these options in respective chapters:

    Ch. 2) I can't leave him alone
    Ch. 4) He's become useful
    Ch. 5) I don't want to believe it

    I hope this helps. I am very much a completionist at heart. Had to look this one up. It had been driving me crazy. I credit Chrisuuu's "[Complete Walkthrough] The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya" on Steam. This was unfortunately posted without permission from Chrisuuu. If you would like to thank anyone, please go to the wonderful Chrisuuu. I'm just a helpful messenger. I do hope they don't mind.

    ReplyDelete