Saturday 11 August 2012

Use your noseplugs, Hakuoki's fans!

I'm more of an otome-drama-CD-listener, rather than an otome-game-player.. So, most of my blood-lost were due to the voices of the seiyuus rather than how the characters looks like. Basically I'm trying to say that I'm drooling over the seiyuus in this Live Drama.

Hakuouki Live Drama

O(>w<)O Kyaa~!!! *dies* Everyone were so cool~ And darn, TsudaKen..such a narcissistic look and voice~ That triggers my M switch quite a bit. And when the crowd was cheering for Saito, I wish I was there to scream 「DAISUKI!!」 to ToriKou too~ *embarrassed* ~♪

5 comments:

  1. I NEED MOAR "HAZUKASHI" SAITOOOOOOOOO

    This drama is so epic *sobs happy tears*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =v= true~ To bad this is the only video that I could find..

      Delete
  2. .......................I literally cannot breath.....Saito-san was adorable, but....I feel so bad.....during this entire thing I periodically had to take breaks because I was literally going to faint.........I'm gonna go and dunk my face in ice water now-///////////-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (─‿‿─) we all lose a bit of our soul after watching this~

      Delete
  3. I remember watching this a while back! But there were no subs for it back then. Thanks for putting this up. Can't believe I almost missed this.

    ReplyDelete