Monday 20 February 2017

Let's talk about figures/figurine

I want to review Never Forget Me otome game today but I can't find time to start playing it.

So I decided to talk about Wonder Festival 2017 Winter. Unfortunately nothing particularly exciting was announced this time. At least it was a good news for my wallet.

Soo, lets just see some interesting figures currently available for pre-order~

Free! Eternal Summer - Haruka Nanase

Dripping wet Haru. This sexy series also include Makoto and Rin, all playing with water gun. Unfortunately I already have ALTAiR ones, so I'm not planning to buy this.

Natsume Yuujinchou - Kogitsune

So cute! I'm a big fan of Natsume Yuujinchou but I'll pass on buying this one.

Uta no Prince-sama Maji LOVE 1000% - Cecil Aijima

Instantly pre-ordered! Now my figures of ST☆RISH members will be completed.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy Mustang

I have no reason not to pre-order this! T_T my wallet~

Mononoke: Kusuriuri

Kotobukiya never disappoint me. I never expected Kusuriuri to ever have a figure, so it was a pleasant surprise when I first heard the announcement. This is the re-released version, and I already own this. Worth. Every. Penny.

It is too bad that the WonFes this time around have nothing interesting for me. Anyone have something that they look forward to from this WonFes?

No comments:

Post a Comment